Lecture 15 Outcomes
1. reasons why, if identical twin women have sons with identical twin men, the sons will not be
2. definition or explanation of "heritability" with respect to human disease risk.
3. characteristics that would, and would not, be different between monozygotic ("identical") twins.
4. process of random X inactivation leading to genetic mosaicism.
5. how a mosaic is different from a heterozygote.
6. role of Xist RNA in X inactivation.
7. role of Tsix RNA in regulation of Xist RNA expressi