March 18th 2013
- Octavion Caeser is a leader of Rome, his last name becomes an official
title. So much from him got imitated.
- Julio-Claudions come from the blood line of Julius and Claudius
- Tiberias is the son of Livea and the step son of Augustus. He was not
Augustus' first choice to be his heir, but everyone suitable died.
- School prepares student for transition into active members of society.
- Cheaters build poor reputations in general society.
- Tiberius the man has a poor record, but Tiberius the emperor was a
- Did not want any of Augustus' titles at a ceremony, which led to
- Forced to travel to Rome periodically, divorce his wife and marry one of
royalty, Julia, known as a cheater (cheated on past 3 husbands). This
marriage ended on a poor note and they divorced
- Germanicus named as heir. He was the nephew of Tiberius.
- Germanicus was popular, successful as a soldier and the people loved
him as oppose to Tiberius.
- Tiberius is envious of Germanicus is the rumour, but it is likely not the
case. He summons Germanicus to Syria after Germanicus didnt listen
the first time and he died in Syria.
- Some people persumed that it was from poison as there was blood on
the walls, voodoos and when the Romans see the body come home
which is escorted by his wife and 4 kids. The people are crying, but
Tiberius did not want to give him a worthy burial. The people are
- Sejanus was the head of Tiberius' body guard. He is his only friend and
he saved him in a cave. His personal guard is called the Platorian
Guard. A personal army of top notch soldiers, very best in Rome and
were about 3000 men per emperor.
- Tiberius executes his own son for having sex with his wife, julia.
- Sejanus was actually the one responsible as he was abusing his
authority. Arrested personal enemies and started trison trials. Tiberius'
son was the first to be trialed for trison.
- Tiberius eventually found out and they executed Sajanus. He executes
every friend and family member of Sajanus due to loss of trust. - Tiberius now is completely alone and has no one to trust
- Wants a circular environment to make the border unique, making it
harder to defend, which is strange.
- Did not conquer all of Germany, Tiberius gave it back because he
wanted the whole thing.
- The son of Germanicus was Caligula (little boots). Gives Romans
entertainment, lowers taxes, builds building, no more trison trials. Was
loved by the people.
- He wanted to invade britain and go against Germany. He is everything
Tiberius is not.
- Caligula had sex with his sister to be like Jupiter and devoured the
fetish after hearing a prophecy about the child being dangerous.
- Held dinner party for senators and broke into laughter because he said
all he has to do is say one word and everyone would get their heads
- Had no successor, assassinated by own body guard
- After no Julio-Claud