• Low angle – view of the subject from a position lower than itself
• High angle – the POV is directed in a downward angle
• Crane shot – an overhead shot
• The height of the shots change depending on the physical characteristics involved in the
shot. For instance a conversation between an adult and little child might be shot at two
different heights. This is often called a POV shot.
• Camera angles indicate a great deal about psychological or political message of the shot
• Refers to the number of planes that a