• political philosophy, international affairs
• student of Rawls, and among his greatest living champions
• main interests are in the intersection of political philosophy with poverty, health and
MAKING WAR ON TERRORISTS - REFLECTIONS ON HARMING THE INNOCENT
what ought we do about the threat of terrorism? And perhaps more importantly, why?
• - media and politicians ought not to be trusted on this
• - harms alone do not justify the kind of resources spent
• - is this a question we can even reasonably ask?
TWO REASONS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WRONGNESS OF TERRORISM
1. Reflective E