Psychology 2060 Lecture : Chapter 3 Notes This is for Psych 2060, taken online, for the Muchinsky 9th Ed. textbook. These are very detailed and easy to understand notes on Chapter 3 that I made myself. Headings and bullets make it easy to read, and I assure you there is enough

115 views7 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 3 criteria: standards for decision making. Criteria: standards used to help make evaluative judgments there are disagreements about what criteria to use and varying operational definitions associated with each criterion. Conceptual criterion: the theoretical standard that researchers seek to understand: cannot be measured, e. g. a successful college student experiences intellectual growth, Want to obtain a reasonable estimate of the conceptual criterion by selecting one or more actual criteria we think are appropriate. Criterion deficiency, relevance, and contamination measured by the actual criterion unrelated to the conceptual criterion conceptual criterion and the actual criterion. Criterion relevance: the degree of overlap or similarity between the. Job analysis job analysis: a formal procedure by which the content of a job is defined in terms of the tasks performed and human qualifications needed to perform the job. Annual job analyses have ranged from 000 to million in large organizations job analysis is the first step in many areas of io psychology.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers