Thanatology 2200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Intracranial Aneurysm, Guatemalan Civil War, Armed Forces Of Guatemala

35 views9 pages

Document Summary

Unit six-- looking below the surface: social justice issues in loss and grief. This lecture, and the exploration of political power structures within the context of thanatology, was initially introduced i(cid:374)to this (cid:272)ou(cid:396)se (cid:271)(cid:455) d(cid:396). Joa(cid:374) maso(cid:374) g(cid:396)a(cid:374)t, (cid:449)ho taught i(cid:374) the o(cid:272)ial justi(cid:272)e a(cid:374)d pea(cid:272)e tudies p(cid:396)og(cid:396)a(cid:373) at ki(cid:374)g(cid:859)s u(cid:374)til he(cid:396) death eight years ago. Dr. mason grant was an individual who was passionate about social justice issues and how they intersected in multiple ways in social and political contexts. She was young when she died; i miss her presence at the. The book chapter that you were assigned to read for this unit was inspired by some of the discussions that she and i had prior to her diagnosis of cancer. She used to come to the class as a guest lecturer. I use her notes for this unit now in honour of her and her passion.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers