CS101 October 29, 2013
Labour Market Flexibility
- book to media
Work at will
business placed in culture.
- higher education
- moving people to advantage/disadvantage points
- helps create more adaptable universities.
part of means not forces, you are part of the political economy.
People imagining the workplace
- changing paradigms.
components of workplace
2. play and creativity
3. culture of the management, biopolitics, and governance.
- Governance, governing you by teaching you to manage yourself.
Labour market flexibility
- moving you and your job is important.
- if you stay somewhere for years, you adapt and settle.
- will be more difficult to move to a new place, will have to come up with a deal, power of