PO102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Non-Interventionism, Humanitarian Intervention, Cultural Globalization

33 views3 pages
3 Jul 2017
School
Course

Document Summary

Whose go(cid:448)er(cid:374)i(cid:374)g i(cid:374)stitutio(cid:374)s ha(cid:448)e the a(cid:271)ility to (cid:373)ake rules. And those rules are binding on the population that resides in a given territory institution that claims the legitimate use of force in enforcing its order within a given territory. Emergence of the state began in europe then spreads. War between catholic and protestant, the end had many treaties, one says that another country wont try to change the religion of another territory. Sovereignty rests with people rather than the monarch. Begi(cid:374)(cid:374)i(cid:374)g of the (cid:862)(cid:373)oder(cid:374) state(cid:863) (cid:271)e(cid:272)ause for (cid:373)arkets to fu(cid:374)(cid:272)tio(cid:374) they (cid:374)eed help (i. e. roads, canals, railways, telephones, able and social like public education self and social interest) ), that make decisions and oversee the implementation on behalf of the state. The people in charge of the state at the moment. The state is a continuing (somewhat) permanent entity while the government is temporary: government is transient, they come and go, some systems of government may be reformed and remodelled.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers