PS381 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Grandiosity, Chronic Pain, Dsm-5

45 views7 pages
1 Apr 2019
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

Pathological narcissism inventory (pni) (pincus et al. , 2009) Why or why not: write down examples for the seven subscales as you notice them for discussion afterwards. Rehabilitation psychology- guest lecture by jennifer boyd c. psych. Clinical psychology application of knowledge about human behaviour to the assessment, diagnosis and/or treatment of individuals with disorders of behaviour, emotions, and thought. Private practice work: about 30-40 % of my time is currently spent doing rehabilitation type work, currently, most of my rehabilitation work is through the workplace safety and insurance. Board (wsib: at previous private practice, i worked with more motor vehicle accident (mva) insurance work. I also work with non-workplace injury clients, including adolescents and adults with: anxiety disorders such as phobias, social anxiety, ocd; body image problems; eating disorders; & depression. Dsm-v (pcl-5), center for epidemiologic studies depression scale (cesd), Who disability assessment schedule 2. 0 (whodas 2. 0), personality. Assessment inventory (pai: unstructured clinical interview and observation.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers