ADMS 3440 Lecture 11: Reflection 11

2 Pages

Department
Administrative Studies
Course Code
ADMS 3440
Professor
Soosan Latham

This preview shows 80% of the first page. Sign up to view the full 2 pages of the document.
Description
Reflection: Unit 11 Making connections in university is one of the most important things that can have a very big impact on your academic career. Making network with your classmates can help students stay on top of there readings, if they miss a day of class they can have a classmate send them their notes they made to keep them up to date, they can also help set up study group, can also provide connection with future employers through referral and etc. I remember making program friends in the first year was very hard for me because I started my program January of 2016 and I felt like everyone knew each other from last semester and kind of already had their groups set up. I kept to myself most of the year and was usually in and out of school. But the second year I made sure that I had at least one good friend in each class just in case I missed class or needed extra notes to study off of. I remember last year for my social science course I had a schedule conflict of an hour with my psychology course and usually barely ever went to my social science course because I would be attending my psychology class. I had a friend from high school who was also in my social science class that I lost contact with but quickly befriended again so we could study together for our tests and exams and she usually sent me all her lecture notes to help me keep on track with the class and filled me in on what I missed out on which Im grateful for. Even this course, my group members and I have become very close and always send out reminders on when reflections are due if we forget or if marks are up for reflections/quizzes. Its important to making connections with all your courses even the online ones even if its not a classroom-based course. You see, making connections in a university has a key role in y
More Less
Unlock Document

Only 80% of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit