Umme Fatema.docx

7 Pages

Department
Administrative Studies
Course Code
ADMS 3520
Professor
Hernan Humana

This preview shows pages 1 and half of page 2. Sign up to view the full 7 pages of the document.
Description
Task 1 Currently I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW13FD model laptop which I purchased from Best Buy two years ago and has the following specialties and featuresOperating System Windows 7 Professional 64bit Operating SystemProcessor and its speed Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6600220GHz RAM and type of RAM Installed Memory 400 GBHard Drive space and type 300 GB hard drive5400 RPMOptical drives Super Multi Dual Layer DVDRRW Number of USB ports and InputOutput o USB 20 4 o VGA Outputo SD Card Inputo HG duo inputo Speaker and Microphone port 2 o HDMI port yes o Webcam ElectroStatic TouchpadScreen Size 155LED Backlit Display yesGraphics Intel HD IntegratedIntegrated WiFi 80211 bgnIntegrated Bluetooth 21 EDRPower and Battery LithiumIon 6 cells battery life up to 3 hours My new Laptop If I had to purchase a new computer I would choose a new laptop buy Keeping the current laptop price its specifications and features offered in mind I would choose a MacBook Pro to buy this time After reviewing and researching several laptops offered by different retailers I have considered Apple MacBook Pro 154 Intel Core i5 24GHz LaptopEnglish to buy from Future Shop This new laptop fits my needs by following
More Less
Unlock Document

Only pages 1 and half of page 2 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit