ADMS 4900 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Waste Management (Corporation), Pension, Stakeholder Theory

80 views3 pages

Document Summary

In tideekleen waste management inc. (tk)"s situatio(cid:374), as a(cid:374) ethi(cid:272)al (cid:272)o(cid:374)sulta(cid:374)t i (cid:449)ould ad(cid:448)ise. Halo to take option c, as i think it is the most ethical and social responsible course of action. I chose optio(cid:374) c (cid:271)ased o(cid:374) the stakeholder"s theor(cid:455), rights a(cid:374)d justi(cid:272)e, ra(cid:449)ls" approa(cid:272)h and norman bowie"s principle. Option a states that if the company tk goes on bankrupt, tk would have to use its own asset to pay for their liability. But if their liability is greater than asset, it implies that creditors might not receive their goods, it would results that their workers might lose their wages, pensions and those injury workers would not get their health benefit. In option a, it is clearly shown that they have the plan of giving up on their old facilities and focus on the new one but this is not the greatest solution for everyone.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers