ADMS 2610 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Annual Percentage Rate, Gerber Baby, Credit History

32 views4 pages

Document Summary

Offers criminal and administrative consequences in 5 basic areas: 1)product safety acts cover reasonable care and quality re food, drugs, hazardous products and motor vehicles. 2+3) product quality a(cid:374)d perfor(cid:373)a(cid:374)(cid:272)e: (cid:271)u(cid:455)ers" rights a(cid:374)d sellers" o(cid:271)ligatio(cid:374)s ha(cid:448)e (cid:271)oth (cid:271)ee(cid:374) e(cid:454)pa(cid:374)ded in recent decades. Car manufacturers voluntarily came up with mechanisms to arbitrate new car disputes where warranties are still in place but manufacturer cannot fix - the canadian motor vehicle. The weights and measures act forces foods and cosmetic producers to list the amount of each i(cid:374)gredie(cid:374)t i(cid:374) foods i(cid:374)(cid:272)ludi(cid:374)g kellogg"s (cid:374)estles, akashi, edd(cid:455)"s gerber baby foods, minute maid, general mills. Customers unsuccessfully sued lulu lemon re the see through fabrics used in yoga gear. 4)credit reporting protection: agencies(equinox and transition) must be licensed, use credible info from credible sources, and not reveal their finds to people or institutions that have no right to know.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers