Photosynthesis and cellular respiration LN 3 (missing notes from wed,mar 2 ) nd
- is a enzyme
- found in bacteria, eukarya, and archea
- is not considered part of the ETC, the action of it is dependent on ETC,
- a portion is stuck in membrane, channels for H+ to pass.
- ATP synthases is reversiable: Use ATP to pass H+ ions ( suppose to make not
- Rotary motor (like bacteria)
- ATP ADP + Pi
- Cellular respiration is very efficient. We still lose some of the energy as heat.
Catabolism: we break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates
Anabolism: compounds( intermediates in some catabolic pathways used to build
- cells regulate catabolic + anabolic pathways
- feedback inhibtion
- allosteric activation