ECON 4400 Lecture Notes - Alan Jay Lerner, Frederick Loewe, Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood

37 views14 pages
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

School of arts and letters, atkinson faculty of liberal and professional studies. Reminder: please check your yorku. ca email account regularly for this course as this is the email to which course material is sent. Your assignments will be emailed back to you at this account, for example. I have been informed by octes that the uploading problems have been resolved. Because of these issues i will extend the deadline for submission. Please upload your assignment no later than 11:59pm on tuesday, july 7. Visit the following website to submit your assignment: http://www. yorku. ca/laps/disted/coversheetweb. htm. Octes asks that students who continue to experience issues contact them directly at. Also please be patient with the assignment return. I am the only professor for this course of 80 students. There are a lot of questions posed for discussion in today"s lecture and lecture summary. As usual you do not need to answer all of them.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers