EDPJ 2000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Quirks & Quarks, Kyoto Protocol, Animal Testing

20 views2 pages

Document Summary

What is stse about: outlook on science education that emphasizes the teaching of scientific and technological developments in their cultural, economic, social and political context. In this view of science education, students are encouraged to engage in issues pertaining to the impact of science on everyday life and make responsible decisions about how to address such issues. Goals of stse education: engaging students in examining a variety of real world issues and grounding scientific knowledge in such realities. Why do i need to involve my students in exploring stse program? (focus specifically on what you got from the outdoor experience today and the discussions around eco-literacy) It is important to involve my students in exploring the stse program because stse itself provides opportunities for students to experience and explore beyond their table, pencil and paper. Having them experience the active learning element have students identify the goals of. Stse and the purpose of why this science education was created.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers