EN 1002 – Summer 2010 – Cheryl Crawford
Lecture 7 – July 15
- Intertextual and familial relationships.
- Some sources for king lear.
- Considering the play.
- Research, writing and documentation.
Back to Woolf
- She was modern.
- Her idea of the artist is Romantic.
o Artist is a poet and lover.
o In-tune with feelings.
o A divine thing that calls you to be an artist.
o A fearsome independent genius.
- Chapter three were she suggests that art for her is very different.
- Chapter 4 – ‘Masterpieces are not single and solitary works they are the outcome
of many ye