ENVS 2400 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: National Energy Board, Clean Technology, Methane Emissions

91 views5 pages

Document Summary

I am a student in the business and society program at york university, and i am making a personal follow up on the issue of climate change in canada. As a fellow canadian, i am concerned about the environment in this country. We, humans, destroy this beautiful environment more each day without any guilt within ourselves. I am writing to you to explain in simple terms that we must take responsibility for our environment. The main issue that i would like to address to you about is climate change and other environmental problems. Climate change is any significant change in temperature, precipitation or wind patterns in the measures of climate that last for an extended period over several decades through human activity. Canada could enhance its environment through their money, technology, and other resources, which will let canada help other countries who are in need of fighting against the environmental threat.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers