Environmental Studies
Course
ENVS 2400
Professor
Harris Ali
Semester
Winter

Description
Shakeel Dilbar – 211341815 – NPRI Data Reading Commentary Environment Canada: National Pollution Release Monitoring Network Report for  registered Pollution Assessment companies near my place of residence What substances are listed as being released by the ABC Group Inc.: Plastics  Manufacturing Company facility?  • Motor Vehicle Plastic and Metal Parts • Methanol • Toluene/ Xylene • Carbon Dioxide • Methyl ethyl ketone • Volatile Organic Compounds 1 1Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are organic compounds containing one or more carbon atoms that evaporate readily to the atmosphere. VOCs do not include photo chemically non-reactive compounds such as methane, ethane and the chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) These substances are entering the environment near my home (Etobicoke Region of Ontario)  from the following sources: • Industrial, Commercial and Consumer Products • Vehicles, Engines and Fossil Fuel Emissions • Transport Emissions associated with Industrial Production & Household Use • Industrial Waste Emissions from factories, mining and forestry activites. Which province is the largest source of air releases of greenhouse gases in Canada in 2006?  Alberta was the largest source of air releases of greenhouse gases in Canada with  115,935,266 tonnes of CO  eq2ivalent accounting for 42.44% of Canada’s Total GHG emissions  for 2
More Less

Related notes for ENVS 2400

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit