Francais Langue Seconde
Course
FRLS 1035
Professor
V L Donsky
Semester
Fall

Description
T November 15, 2011 Tuesday, November 15, 2015:30 PM - Connaître is used with concrete things like addresses or telephone numbers - Connaître is used more to mean being familiar with something, whereas savoir means you know it well. - Savoir is used with all question words - Connaître is used for places Reflexive verbs Se laver To wash oneself Se lever - to get up Se lever To get up Je me lève Vous vous levez Se réveiller To wake up Tu te lèves Nous nous levons Se doucher To take a shower Il/Elle/On se lève Ils/elles se lèvent Se brosser les dents To brush one's teeth Se raser To shave ones self Se laver - to wash one's self Je me lave Vous vous lavez Se maquiller To put on make-up Se peigner To comb one's hair Tu te laves Nous nous lavons Se brosser les cheveux To brush one's hair Il/Elle/On se lave Ils/elles se lavent S'habiller To get dressed Se déshabiller To get undressed Aller - to go
More Less

Related notes for FRLS 1035

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit