HRM 3490 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Reward System, Environment Of Canada, Decision-Making

13 views2 pages

Document Summary

Using a real company as an example, describe what you think its managerial strategy is, and explain how this strategy may affect its reward systems. For the real company, you can use any example (from the text, your own research, the company where you currently work/worked in the past or where someone you know works, etc. I chose to study the managerial strategy of a not-for-profit organization where currently i am working. Before reviewing its structural variables, i have considered the contextual variables carefully. For example, since canadian environment has been and continue to be favourable for immigrants particularly its welcoming immigration legislation and regulations. This result in increased diversity in foreign-born population. Community agencies like mine support the settlement needs of this population. The domain of my organization"s work is specific to its (1) clients i-e newcomer immigrants and refugees (2) competitors in settlement sector and (3) regulatory agencies complying the immigration legislation and policies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers