Information Technology
Course
ITEC 3230
Professor
Sotirios Liaskos
Semester
Winter

Description
Chaptpresentation Data analysis, interpretation and Main aDisuantqtstldfottaiayznatyslabiegtei.slrosen • • • • • Quantitative and qualitative QuanQtunudtbiatiuactipoenlcnoaimnig–ansde–sr • • • • Types of Analysis OpC lseuQqtons:aMn:soeaeuittatqvelenta IntervieQwsestio nbasirvation Data Acq•isition •trategi•s and InitrsltessTr(jsctitoos)Dataicifetsnt..Tr-Ennieotoeendings. ExQamDpnttitativeecsose,Clquedstions. Parttipenspepiosinvolved ExQamdpltativepqonsssoteRespqonsuctfimlRecehdaaors,ions of Raw Data AuRdicVtdnogsWrrtsioensat,onObsetvs,’egraphsta Data Acquisition andInterviews Questionnaires Observations User Number o1 91111153ade 4.321.Number of errors made < ayy amcwoenetkh Internet use User Me aataepddiuepmfildeNumber of errors mademnofreo – – – SimpAveragesitative PerGcrnst1086420representations give overview of • • • Number of errors made st percenteentile th th Mexg75Me2dinin.orvery low percentiletreatments/ Boxplots are very good for • • • • • • the first X%, c) get the Boxplots Percentile (roughly): a) order your data th X ascfersdinug, bertatkatoistleft in the ordering • Inprifiislnfeplyers Loacofvieb page Visualizing log data Simple qualitative analysisddrrecngdscr-rsui,ea.en • • • Content pendent on observationto the categoriesns Simple qEmframework if usIntefTretrregieiltyof omergent or pre- RecurrinCaAnalysisisgorataethrough • • discourse psychological and social Simple qualitative analysis –icon–exgnrp–ettsesn–tauslysidfct b Discourse Analysis • FaRepoeorgeftpilotolg Simple quDaitaneedotoontnribcalialpnct:toftb Critical Incidents • Theoretical Fram
More Less

Related notes for ITEC 3230

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit