KINE 1020 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Clinical Trial, Cohort Study, Evidence-Based Medicine

64 views5 pages

Document Summary

Health used to be defined as the absence of disease but has been redefined to "wellness" Framework model that helps w/ analysis of current health care situation: help design new programs that can effectively be implemented for change in community o. Predisposing, reinforcing and enabling constructs in educational diagnosis and. Next step when trying to implement new healthcare policy. Policy, regulatory and organizational constructs in educational and. Phase 2 - epidemiological, behavioral and environmental diagnosis o o i. e. pedestrian injury main cause of injury death. Phase i and ii identify social health outcomes that require intervention. Phase 3 - educational and ecological diagnosis o. Phase 4 - administrative and policy diagnosis o. Phase 5-8" society needs to be educated which then new programs have been created to improve health outcome i. e. hormone replacement therapy was prescribed for post-menopausal women bc they thought it would improve cardio outcome. 2. identify the administrative and financial policies needed (implementation)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers