NATS 1675 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Cell Nucleus, Pea, Pubic Hair

92 views17 pages

Document Summary

Genetics include the transmission of traits = characteristics. From generation to generation by birth, also of how study express traits. Also the study of heritage differences on how they originated and how they related to individual genetic program. Genetic is also concern in the transmission of lineages = family tress, pedigrees, successive generations. It"s also the dist(cid:396)i(cid:271)utio(cid:374) of he(cid:396)itable traits within the population that make up a given species. (population is certain specie within an area). The blueprint or plant was in charge of the transmission of traits where carry on the molecules of dna which make up genes and chromosomes. More specifically, the genes are the smaller segment of the chromosomes that code for 1 whole protein or a polypeptide chain. Polypeptide chain = part of a protein. It"s f(cid:396)o(cid:373) this (cid:271)luep(cid:396)i(cid:374)t o(cid:396) the ge(cid:374)es that the i(cid:374)fo(cid:396)(cid:373)atio(cid:374) (cid:272)o(cid:373)es to (cid:271)uild a(cid:374)d ope(cid:396)ate the cells. Cells --> tissues --> organ --> organ system--> organism.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers