PSYC 3430 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Copyright Law Of Canada, Quasi, Scientific Method

66 views6 pages

Document Summary

Course prerequisite(s): course prerequisites are strictly enforced: hh/psyc 1010 6. 00 (introduction to psychology), with a minimum grade of c. Course prerequisite or corequisite(s); one of: hh/psyc 2020 6. 00 (statistical methods i and ii, hh/psyc 2021 3. 00 (statistical methods i) Please refer to york courses website for a listing of any course credit exclusions. This course is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of proper research methodology. It will help you come up with research questions, how to do proper literature searches, what analyses are appropriate in different circumstances, and how to write-up the resulting research papers. These skills are for essential higher-level courses and it is my goal to help you be properly prepared. Upon completion of this course, students should be able to: distinguish between experimental and non-experimental designs, demonstrate critical thinking in identifying strenghths and weaknesses of different research designs.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers