ECON 438 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Knowledge Base, Trident University International, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

22 views6 pages
16 Jul 2020
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Running head: the challenges and solutions to organizational. The challenges and solutions to organizational knowledge management in kbms. In my previous articles i have discussed many topics in relation to database architecture and management. I have discussed topics such as relational database management, big data, the benefits and costs of using open source as opposed to proprietary solutions. This article will discuss knowledge management and the challenges and solutions to organizational knowledge. Knowledge management is currently, and has been for quite some time, one of the hottest topics in many different sectors of industry to include information research. Every day of our lives we encounter numerous amounts of data, processed or raw. As humans, we try to take all this data and information and turn it into knowledge and somehow reasonably manage it. However, even over the years, since the inception of.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers