ECON 261 Lecture Notes - Lecture 23: Psychographic, Swot Analysis, Chartered Financial Analyst

68 views1 pages
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Solving puzzles and recognizing logical flow have long been a passion of mine, and i have always been the type of person to seek them out. I believe that an mba will help me develop in areas to assist in my career. The franklin mba is a broad overview of business management topics and gives me exposure to many different areas that a business manager will encounter. Along with an mba, i desire to pursue a chartered financial analyst (cfa) because it is very useful to investigate some finance topics a little deeper than is covered by the broad finance course, for example, portfolio management theory. Strength: i am self-motivated and determined, team player, analytical, hardworking, and accurate. I am also able to fully explain tasks and delegate them. Opportunities: enhancing my equanimity about work-related tasks and engaging others in providing feedback about their experience of me. Threat: the multitude of everyday demands, which conspires against self-reflection.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers