MKG 325 Lecture 5: MKG325- Chapter 8

41 views2 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 8 - addressing concerns and earning commitment. Buyer"s objections to a product or service during a sales presentation. Measure the buyer"s understanding of the problem. Why prospects raise objections and strategies for dealing with them (figure 8. 1) Buyer wants to avoid the sales interview. Set appointments to become part of the buyer"s daily routine. Salespersons has failed to prospect and qualify properly. Buyer will not buy on the first sales call. A regular call on the prospect lets the prospect know the salesperson is serious about the relationship. Prospect has failed to recognize a need. Salesperson must show evidence that sparks the prospect"s interest. Prospect does not want to change the current way of doing business. Salesperson must help the prospect better understand there is a better solution than the one the prospect is currently using. No need (i have no interest at this time) Product or service objection (cid:697)i am happy with my current supplier"s service(cid:698)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers