English (96)
ENGL 1010 (25)

Research Process.docx

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Boston College
ENGL 1010
Elaine Tarutis

Chantz Delgado May 10 , 2011 Professor Elaine Tarutis Research ProcessAnalysis I began my process by brainstorming and researching random sites on my topic. Using the journal entry, I obtained many sources from newspapers, websites, books, and journals. These sources were very detailed so I knew that they would be very useful. Additionally, I began to narrow my research to more on my main focus, which is where I discovered various sites and articles on my topic. Luckily, my topic is extremely popular because many people participate in video games. Especially since the video game industry is drastically on a incline, the effects are becoming more noticeable. I interviewed my roommate who does not really play video games, but has all of the systems and plenty of games. Then, I figured I would interview someone who is an extreme addict. Who else then my brother? My brother has been into video games since he was born. I knew that he would give me very useful informat
More Less

Related notes for ENGL 1010

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.