Film Studies
Course
FILM 2202
Professor
Anna Blake
Semester
Fall

Description
Audra Hampsch Prof. Blake Intro to Film Studies 21 October 2013 My adaptation of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley would be titled, Marie Shelley Frankenstein, as  it would encompass the clashing of Mary Shelley’s life with the adventures of Victor and his monster.  Like the novel, my story begins with Victor Frankenstein chasing his creation across the Artic until  Captain Walton rescues the scientist and brings him aboard the ship. As it turns out, Captain Walton is  also searching for the monster. Rather than Victor recount his story regarding the creation, Walton tells  Victor what events have led him to present day. Walton was married to a woman named Margaret  Shelley, who happens to be the daughter of Mary and Percey Shelley. Walton’s daughter, Marie—the  granddaughter of Shelley—currently nineteen years old, fell in love with the monster. Walton and  Margaret, as parents, forbid their daughter to be involved with such a hideous being. As a result, the  insulted monster killed Margaret and stole Marie away to a remote location in the Artic for them to be  alone. Walt
More Less

Related notes for FILM 2202

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit