French
Course
FREN 1009
Professor
Eldredge
Semester
Fall

Description
Chantz Delgado Elementary French 1 October 29 , 2012 Culture Club #2 Activity: Movie Title: Anthony Zimmer What I Learned From The French Culture: I noticed that there are many cut scenes, which portray how beautiful the landscape of  France is. Additionally, the French culture of food was portrayed well in this movie. In certain parts  where the characters were having their meals, you could see them eating bread. As we learned  earlier in class, bread is an important part of the French culture but what is newly introduced to me  by the movie is the type of bread. Croissants are extremely popular and usually accompanied with  coffee. I also learned that swimming is a popular sport in the French culture. Usually, when the  characters in the move would have free time, they would go swimming. Reaction: My reaction to this movie was that it was kind of hackneyed. I feel like most French films  have a hint of love around a mafia/criminal plot. However, what makes this movie different and  interesting is the fact that the director makes the audience root for the criminal
More Less

Related notes for FREN 1009

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit