Marketing (23)
MKTG 3170 (5)

Management and Entrepreneurship_Notes5.docx

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Boston College
MKTG 3170
Donald James

Kelsi McDougle Professor Fludd Management and Entrepreneurship 8 October 2013 While I was unable to attend the Jackson Katz performance on Sunday night, based on the discussions in class on Monday, I feel as though I have a fairly good idea regarding the reactions of my peers. Being an athlete, I found it interesting the comments made about male athletes at Babson having an “issue”. From what I could tell, there was a lot of controversy over what was said at the presentation. Personally, I do not think causing controversy advances an issue in anyway. If more students walked out of the presentation feeling defensive rather than inclined to change something about the issues at Babson, then the presentation probably was not as effective as it could have been. In my honest opinion, being a student athlete I have been to several parties with male athletic teams, and I do see a problem between certain interactions. I feel, however, that targeti
More Less

Related notes for MKTG 3170

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.