Marketing
Course
MKTG 3170
Professor
Donald James
Semester
Fall

Description
Management and Entrepreneurship Lessons Learned 11 December 2013 While I have learned a lot about group work and my peers this semester, I have also learned invaluable information about myself as I adjusted to the college lifestyle. Most predominantly, I learned that the way in which I handled group work in high school does not have to be the way I handle group work in college—here, I can actually trust my teammates to pull their own weight and complete their assignments. From the two peer assessment feedbacks I received, both were consistent in regards to my habit of taking ownership and responsibility for potential failures instead of seeing them as a team issue. From this, I have learned that not only do I need to trust my teammates more, but they want me to trust them more.Also, I have learned that my reaction and changes to the first peer assessment were minimal. In order to use the feedback constructively, I am going to have to put in more effort to li
More Less

Related notes for MKTG 3170

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit