Boston College (3,489)
Portico (15)
PRTO 1000 (9)

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Boston College
PRTO 1000
Joseph Cioni

Chantz Delgado November 4th, 2010 J.P. Morgan & Chase J.P. Morgan & Chase, otherwise known as Chase, has a mission statement that is exactly the same as their vision statement. Their mission statement states, “At JPmorgan Chase, we want to be the best financial services company in the world. Because of our great heritage and excellent platform, we believe this is within our reach.” This mission statement is one of the aspects that attract their customers. Due to the statements simplicity and demand for becoming the best at what it does, this company is one of the biggest and most profound banks inAmerica. Additionally, what encourages others to participate in Chase is the logo and the legacy. Chase is known to be a great bank and regardless of any other aspects of the bank, it allows people to believe that Chase will take care of them better than any other bank. My initial reaction to the mission statement was the fact that it was short. I feel like companies want to aim for a lot of things and that a mission statement should detail what the company is trying to achieve. However, I realized that the mission statement is supposed to attract every single human being. Therefore, for those humans who are unable to understand some of the major goals that the company has, the company must not add some of the major goals in the mission statement. The best way to have a lasting effect on a customer
More Less

Related notes for PRTO 1000

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.