ANTH 114 Lecture Notes - Lecture 17: Hopi-Tewa, Tewa Language, Language Ideology

208 views6 pages
15 Jul 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Anth-ling summer session --- lecture seventeen, friday, june 20th, 2014. To make up for yesterday"s monster lecture, today"s is very short a little bit of me babbling about ideology, then an argument mapping (kroskrity), and then a problem that i would like you to consider over the weekend. Here are a couple more reminders: looking ahead to next week, remember that the final exam will be on friday, june. I will give you more information on the format of that this weekend: the two articles are available for mapping next week: ***keep in mind that you will need to email me (dgerstl1@binghamton. edu) any rewrites for these mappings by 9pm, friday, june 27th. Part one: the ideologies of researchers and the people they study. Part four: assessing kroskrity"s use value and contradictions. Thanks for all your hard work this week!! Lecture seventeen, part one: the ideologies of researchers and the people they study.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers