HDEV 475 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Dinesh Sharma, American Occupational Therapy Association, Armenian Americans

35 views2 pages

Document Summary

Learning goal: as a student seeking a career in occupational therapy, i would like to learn how meaningful. World, a ngo created by a mental clinician, works to promote global mental health. Authors: ashiwini k. rao, aileen chou, brett bursley, jaclyn smulosky, and joel jezequel. Title of article: systematic review of the effects of exercise on activities of daily living in people with. Title of journal: american journal of occupational therapy. Volume, number, page range: volume 18, number 1, 50-56. Professional association affiliation (if applicable): american occupational therapy association. I will be working as a secretary for meaningful world about 12-16 hours a week under my site supervisor, professor. Most of the work will be done online but i will have to attend meetings and various trainings in nyc at least twice a month. I will be organizing and facilitating teleconferences as well as creating minutes for the teleconferences.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers