HDEV 475 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Dyslexia, Armenian Americans, Childrens Hospital

51 views2 pages

Document Summary

As a senior at binghamton university majoring in human development, i am seeking an opportunity to further my career by interning at meaningful world as a practicum for hdev 475. Meaningful world seeks to foster a meaningful, peaceful, and just world in which every individual enjoys physical, mental, and spiritual health. Meaningful world represents the activities of a large variety of organizations and associations, including the association for trauma outreach and prevention (atop), the armenian american society for studies on stress and genocide (aasssg). Its focus on helping the individuals to overcome traumatic experiences and to prepare for them to be conscientious when back in the real world is well aligned with my aspiration to become an occupational therapist. Prior to this internship, i have interned at two children"s hospital and worked with kids with learning disabilities such as dyslexia, add, adhd, and many more.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers