What to Bring and Wear
1) Always wear safety glasses. NEVER TAKE THREM OFF!
2) No skin except face. Wear provided gloves. Use lab coat (optional). Close toed
3) Lab notebook that makes carbon copies must be brought.
4) Bring a calculator and/or laptop.
1) Attend lab lecture.
2) Read the experiment at http://people.bu.edu/birubio
3) Print and answer the prelab questions.
4) Print necessary pages of the lab manual.
1) Hand in prelab questions.
2) Record data in lab notebook.
3) Hand in a copy of the data at the end of lab.
1) Print and complete lab report form.
2) Hand in completed lab report form next lab.