HDF 110 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Proofreading, User Friendly, Laundry Detergent

111 views6 pages

Document Summary

To determine what it takes for a family of 4 to meet their own basic health and safety needs. Without any type of governmental or other assistance. Two full-time working parents with two children daughter age 3 and son age 7. 8 to 5 at different companies, one parent twenty minutes away and the other in the opposite direction, 30 minutes away. Prepare a monthly budget including the basic needs below: Shelter (specify type and whether they own or rent, included related expenses i. e. , insurance, property taxes, maintenance ) Utilities (i. e. , gas, electric, cable, water, home and/or cell phones, garbage, cable, internet, etc. whatever you decide your family needs/will have) Transportation (i. e. , all expenses: car payments, insurance, gas, maintenance, etc. ) Health and hygiene (laundry detergent, soap, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc. , ) Working families: child care (don"t forget before and/or afterschool and summer care for school-aged child)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers