HCSV 360 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Coffee Time, Group Conflict, Job Satisfaction

79 views3 pages

Document Summary

Cross functional teams (cfts)- different departments working on one area that effects the greater good of organization or an interdisciplinary team a. ii. Virtual teams- geographically dispersed, video conference, email, conference calls a. iii. Task forces- team to solve a single problem or to do a study- short term a. iv. Committees- same as task force, but the committee lives on and members come and go: benefits of effective teams, teams that are empowered to be innovative and rewarded for performance: a. i. Use of health care services more efficiently a. iii. Increase productivity: teamwork from manager"s perspective, they care about the bottom line: a. i. Willing to be open with and to trust each other a. ii. Perceived caring: high level of respect= regard for b. i. We have a high regard for each other"s" skills and abilities to accomplish the tack b. ii. Can"t have respect without trust: commitment to a clear and common purpose= buy in c. i. We all must buy in to the purpose c. ii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers