PSYC 315 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Separation Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Dsm-5

106 views5 pages
14 Feb 2018
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

13 sexual dysfunctions -10 questions: 5 sexual dysfunctions sexual response cycle, erectile, lubrication, orgasm, sexual pain disorders (list), 4 paraphilia list mentioned in book. 14 schizophrenia 10 q read ch. Verbal behaviors, symptoms positive/negative, motor behaviors, schizophrenia and subtypes: ch. 15 treatment 6 q hospital environment, family/therapy approaches, complications caused by meds. 16 personality disorder 11 q types know clusters (odd, dramatic). 17 adolescent disorder 9 q videos. Adhd, bipolar vs. dmdd, separation anxiety, autism spectrum. 18 neurocognitive 5 q 2- delirium 2 dementia 1 korsakoff. I will select five from this list, you will select and answer three of these. On this test i suggest that you select questions that allow you to elaborate and show off your knowledge. I also suggest that you not attempt to answer a question where you missed the relevant lecture or video. Good luck, you are very bright and will do well.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers