Friday, April 21, 2017
Perception: continuous process of feeling and sensing the world around us and trying
to make sense out of what we are experiencing.
- Interpersonal Perception: function and process of observing sensing, and interpreting
the actions of other people.
- Passive Perception: occurs purely because our faculties are in action.
- Active Perception: occurs when we are motivates to pay attention to particular
- Clustering: using a small set of traits to make interference about other characteristics
that person may possess.
- Principle of Parsimony: states that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
- Sapir Whorf Hypothesis: states that words have the power to actually create our
reality by serving as the tools we use to