HSAD 335 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Museum Of The American Revolution, Farjana, Phillis Wheatley

66 views2 pages

Document Summary

The museum of american revolution was a fascinating place to visit. The museum of the american revolution with an impressive collection of several thousand objects, printed works, works of art, and manuscripts from the period of the american revolution. There were many different parts of the museum that fascinated me including the washington war tent. These artifact collections began more than a century ago. It first started with a minister in valley forge who raised funds to purchase the washington war tent. There were several artifacts in the museum that spoke to me, among them was the washington war tent. This is a very popular artifact at the museum. Washington as his command center during the american revolution. This tent was preserved by generations of the custis and lee families after the deaths of george and martha washington. Later it was purchased by reverend w. herbert burk in 1909. From my point of view this artifact express fraternity.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers