ECO 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Depleted Uranium, Externality, Opportunity Cost

47 views5 pages
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Gross domestic product= total 12661 value of all final goods and services produced in the us. Macroeconomics for a given period of time (usually a calendar year: *key phrases- a. i) final ; means the consumer is receiving the good or service a. ii)intermediate goods a. iii) Produced in the us : gdp v gnp b. i) gnp-produced by companies based in the united states, circular flow model a, calculating gdp, expenditures approach a. i. Personal consumption and household spending (1990"s avg. ) a. i. 1. Durable good= will be used for over a year a. i. 2. a. i. 3. a. i. 4. Biggest flaw- black markets and illegal activity; diy projects b. iii. Disposable personal income: the business cycle- a non-periodic rise and fall of the economy, adam smith classical theory, keynes agrees with the oscillation of the economy, depression, the great depression=historical occurrence, the great recession b. i. No commonly accepted standard: sever recession usually characterized by c. i. Prolonged retrenchment in rgd of 10% or more c. iv.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers