MGF 1107 Lecture 4: Pre-Class Worksheet (4A) jonihaxhi

25 views2 pages
Published on 18 Oct 2019
School
Course
Professor
MGF 1107
Pre-Class Assignment 4A
Read through section 4A in your book and answer the following questions.
1) Let’s assume that your tuition (not including books and supplies) for this semester is
$7500. If you are taking 5 courses, and each class meets 3 hours a week, what are you
paying per hour for your classes? (A typical college semester is 15 weeks long.)
7500 / 5 = 1500$ for each of the 5 courses.
If each class meets 3 hours a week then in total it would be 15 hours.
So, the paying per hour on those classes would be 1500 / 15 = 100$
2) List out the basic items that you spend money on every month and estimate how much
you spend on them. Then add everything up to come up with a total of your expenses.
Before I would arrive in campus (which I am not including as things would get confusing)
I used to spend moneys monthly on several things. I used to spend moneys on buying
clothes, shoes and accessories every month, because I wanted to be updated with the
trend which would be about 60-80$ / month, (in Albania it is higher than average), I
would also eat more than 90% of the time outside of the home, and that would be
about 220$ a month and to add other drinks, chocolates or deserts, it would go around
350. I also used to get out a lot with my friends, and I think I spent on average about
70$/month with them. So, in total they would be about 500$ spent only for me, each
month and knowing Albanian’s economy and incomes it was a lot. Now that I am in here
and think about how much I spent back there, compared with the prices of some of
those things in here, I kind of feel bad and regret for being so greedy and beneficiary of
those things’ prices back in my country.
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 2 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Get OneClass Grade+

Unlimited access to all notes and study guides.

YearlyMost Popular
75% OFF
$9.98/m
Monthly
$39.98/m
Single doc
$39.98

or

You will be charged $119.76 upfront and auto renewed at the end of each cycle. You may cancel anytime under Payment Settings. For more information, see our Terms and Privacy.
Payments are encrypted using 256-bit SSL. Powered by Stripe.