SOP 3004 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Orbitofrontal Cortex, Fundamental Attribution Error, Maner Sharif

55 views9 pages
27 Jul 2017
School
Course

Document Summary

If you can resist the temptation for a longer time, you will be happier in the end because you will have more of it. Participants thought that the students who wrote pro-castro papers were more pro-castro even if they did not have a choice in writing the paper. Sedikides predicted that japanese students would evaluate themselves more positively than americans on communal traits, but that american students would evaluate themselves more positively than. Participants are asked to list either 6 or 12 examples of assertive or unassertive behavior that they have exhibited and then rate themselves on their overall degree of assertiveness. Participants rated themselves as more assertive after they had listed _______ examples of assertive behavior; similarly, they rated themselves as less assertive (i. e. , more unassertive) after they had listed _______ rather than. Limitations of availability heuristic (ruder and bless, 2003) If i"m in a ___________ mood, i will see the problem but i won"t really care.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers