23 views2 pages
8 Oct 2016
School
Department
Course
Richard Frable
Leadership Manifesto Outline
How I view leadership:
Leadership to me is being able to inspire people to do good. Leadership is when you
can present your true self to people and make them say “hey, this guy has it going on
and he’s doing the right thing, I want to be like him,”. There are many ways to be a
leader, but I think the main thing is that when you are a leader others look up to you and
want to follow in your footsteps.
3 Learning Objectives:
-I want to learn how to manage my time more wisely: I have been ultra busy this
semester and I need to learn how to budget my time so I can do the things I need to get
done. I basically need to erase laying in my bed and staring at my phone.
-I want to learn how to improve my speach: I want to have more organized and coherent
thoughts and be able to deliver them to people in a manner where my audience can
clearly understand what I am saying.
-I want to learn how to make good habits: It’s a tough world, and there’s a lot going on. I
have already missed four classes this semester. I want to practice making good habits
that will help me be a leader for the rest of my life.
3 Learning Methods:
-Create a calendar: Mapping out what I have to do and when I have to do it will
definitely be beneficial, and will really help me budget my time.
-Speak more in class: I should start talking more in class because the only way to really
improve at speaking is to practice it. So if I participate more in class, the results will
show.
-Make a list of goals: setting goals for yourself is a huge step in becoming successful,
and I think if I make a list of goals for myself and work everyday to achieve them, good
habits will follow.
2 Evaluation statements:
-Check mark on the calendar: checking each day off the calendar where I do everything
that i needed to do is a good way to ensure that the learning was achieved. And if I
don’t do everything i needed to do, I won’t get a check-mark for that day.
-Completing my list of goals: Kind of the same as the calendar. Basically just checking
off the goals I achieve and not for the ones I don’t. Will help me strive to be better and to
form good habits.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 2 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Get OneClass Notes+

Unlimited access to class notes and textbook notes.

YearlyBest Value
75% OFF
$8 USD/m
Monthly
$30 USD/m
You will be charged $96 USD upfront and auto renewed at the end of each cycle. You may cancel anytime under Payment Settings. For more information, see our Terms and Privacy.
Payments are encrypted using 256-bit SSL. Powered by Stripe.