MKT 101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 18: Sales Promotion, Internal Communications, Communication

46 views8 pages

Document Summary

By (cid:271)usi(cid:374)ess fir(cid:373)s, gov"t, ngos, i(cid:374)dividuals ide(cid:374)tified i(cid:374) the advertisi(cid:374)g (cid:373)essage as the sponsor. Any communication to foster a favorable image among various publics. Form of pr that entails nonpersonal communication. (cid:862)advertisi(cid:374)g is paid for, pu(cid:271)li(cid:272)ity is prayed for(cid:863) _______nature of advertising can control timing, placement (preferred positioning), message. Developing an advertising plan: creating ads, considering. A(cid:374) orga(cid:374)izatio(cid:374)"s goals (cid:272)a(cid:374) (cid:271)e divided i(cid:374)to demand or image types, with image-oriented ads being part of public relations: assigning responsibility. In assigning responsibility, a firm can rely on internal marketing personnel/in-house ad department, or hire an outside ad agency. Cost is not normally a distinguish factor: establishing budget. The firm establishes a budget after considering various requirements such as types of ads, media, frequency, and campaign goals. All-you-can-afford calculate what you have after you payed all your bills, and then invest everything last. Incremental use the past budgets as bench mark to what is going to be done in the future.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers