COMM-R - Communication & Theatre COMM-R 110 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, National Safety Council, Distracted Driving

68 views7 pages

Document Summary

Thesis/preview- today i will persuade you why it is important to be cognitive manual, and visual while driving a motor vehicle. *use slides: distracted driving is one of the most issues our society suffers from which can lead to accidents causing injuries or even deaths! Now, i am going to show you a short video about the danger of being distracted while driving. https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=svoadq9dbta. According to my audience analysis, almost all of you have cars and sometimes get distracted by either using. Evidence technological devices or physically by a constant moving around or even cognitively thinking. As i have done the research on this matter, i am credible to talk about it! Today i will persuade you why it is important to be cognitive manual, and visual while driving a motor vehicle. Body: according to the national highway traffic safety. 1,600,000 accidents occur pre year, 330,000 injuries per year: according to the national highway traffic safety.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers