BUSI 561 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Certified Public Accountant, Limited Liability Company, Limited Liability Partnership

122 views1 pages

Document Summary

You have done a great job for our last forum discussion essay by providing with thorough analyses with detailed information. I enjoy reading the way you distinguish the limited liability. Llps are owned by professional partnership such as certified public accountants, (cpa) and attorneys. Recently, there are many financial planning professionals are holding their companies with their partners under the legal formations of llps. Another point that i would like to share with you is the trademark registration of betty"s coffeehouse. Even if betty cannot file her corporation name as the gathering place (which i highly doubt about it), she can still use other name as her legal entity to hold the federal trademark registration. As what i have stated from my essay, the name of the gathering. Place was registered to a business located in illinois since april 15, 2003 with the trademark registration number of 2707200 under the service class of 100 and 101 namely coffee shop service.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers